- The new(ish) 35mm Campagnolo Bora wheels
- Campagnolo EPS internal battery (except for one). All Di2 had internal batteries except for Bianchi (Belkin).
- Almost all the teams were riding 25mm tyres
- Some Lotto-Belisol riders were still loving their 38mm wide bars (this is extremely narrow for those of you unfamiliar)
- Orbea (Euskatel)
- Felt (Argos-Shimano, now Giant-Shimano)
- Movistar changed from Pinarello to Canyon
- <style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px;”>Belkin swapped Giant with Team Shimano-Giant and picked up Vacansoleil-DCM’s Bianchi’s.
- <style=”font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px;”>23mm tyres
Groupset counts (WorldTour teams only):
- Shimano: 10 teams
- Campagnolo: 5 teams
- SRAM: 3 teams
*This is the same count as last year, even though some shuffling around has been done.