In this episode of The Bike Lane we:
- Welcome co-host Rebecca Dicello who is filling in for Matt Keenan who’s currently working on his tan in Noosa
- Put your questions to Aussie Garmin-Sharp rider Steele von Hoff
- Get some advice from Argos-Shimano rider Koen de Kort on how to prepare for races, for Health.com.au
- Speak with Calvin Watson ahead of his leap from the NRS to the World Tour, where he’ll be riding for Trek
- Head to the Hot Lap and see if Nicole Whitburn can beat the time set by Jenny MacPherson last week
- Chat to journalist and cyclocross aficionado Hamish Fitzsimmons about the rise of CX in Australia
- Discuss the role of the VIS and other state institutes of sport
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us and to Malachi Moxon for letting us film the show at Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.
If you’d like to support the panel’s Movember efforts, you can donate to the CyclingTips Movember network here.