In this episode we:
- Preview the new courses being used in the Road Nationals and the Herald Sun Tour in 2014
- Put your questions to Orica-GreenEDGE pro Mitch Docker
- Follow Huon-Genesys’s new recruit Mark O’Brien as he gets an Avanti Plus Bike Fit
- Chat with Chloe McConville about her experience at the infamous AIS women’s selection camp
- Get another Healthy Living Tip as Scott McGrory chats with dietitian Alan McCubbin, thanks to Health.com.au
- See if Chris Cavanagh from My Kitchen Rules can beat the time set by his cousin Smiley Sam in last week’s show
- Encourage you to support our Movember efforts which come to a close this weekend (you can donate here)
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also subscribe to the show on iTunes by heading here or searching for “The Bike Lane” at the iTunes Store.
Special thanks to our season sponsor Health.com.au, Country Road for dressing us and to Malachi Moxon for letting us film the show at Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.
If you’d like to support the panel’s Movember efforts, you can donate to the CyclingTips Movember network here.