The Bike Lane: Talkin’ ’bout a revolution
Season 3, Episode 2
Welcome to episode two of The Bike Lane's third season. Today we have Drapac Pro Cycling's Will Walker filling in for CyclingTips' Wade Wallace and with the World Tour cycling season drawing to a close we shift our focus to our favourite season; the Australian summer.
In this episode:
- we discuss the cycling movies we’d like to see made, in light of the impending release of The Armstrong Lie
- we consider Peter Sagan’s upcoming visit to Australia to race the Noosa crit
- Lotto-Belisol pro Greg Henderson answers some of your questions
- we ask “Is Philippe Gilbert right — is the WorldTour too hard?”
- we speak with Zak Dempster from NetApp-Endura about the importance of rest, for the health.com.au Healthy Living Tips
- and we return to the Hot Lap to see if Luke Parker can beat the time David Loakes set last week
Be sure to follow The Bike Lane on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
Special thanks to our new season sponsor Health.com.au, Malachi Moxon for opening his doors for us to film the show in Northside Wheelers. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.