In this episode we cover the following issues:
- Giro d’Italia:
- Could Cadel Evans win the Giro?
- Why is Brad Wiggins descending so poorly? Has he lost his nerve?
- Adam Hansen: one of the most popular stage winners at the Giro?
- Weekend Warrior presented by Champion Systems: the depth of Colombian cycling
- What’s on your mind? “Organised” bunch rides: good fun/training, or recipe for disaster?
- The Hot Lap:(see the Strava segment here): Can four-time 1km time trial world champion Shane Kelly beat Tiffany Cherry’s Hot Lap time around the Yarra Boulevard crit track?
- Target Healthy Living: What training can you do when you’re injured?
- Interview with Mike van Niekerk: cycling, drugs, sport and the media
- Interview with Nathan Haas: how is his first grand tour going and what of Ryder Hesjedal’s form
Please leave comments below or on our Cycling Tips and Facebook page and let us know What’s On Your Mind. Don’t forget we’re giving away a fantastic piece of kit from Champion System for the best Weekend Warrior nomination every week during the Giro.