In this episode we discuss all the pressing topics:
- Matt White: should he get his job back at GreenEDGE? If so, what will it take for him to earn respect from the public?
- Giro d’Italia:
- Luke Durbridge – what should we be expecting from the youngest rider of the race?
- Should Gossy and Howard trade places in GreenEDGE’s leadout train?
- If you were as fast as Cav, would you bring your baby daughter onto the podium?
- Weekend Warrior presented by Champion Systems: Who’s your pick?
- What’s on your mind? Strava: with it or against it?
- The Hot Lap: Tiffany Cherry sets the first Hot Lap time on our 900m circuit around Yarra Blvd.
- Target Healthy Living: Gym exercises for roadies.
- Where the hell is Mick Rogers?
- The Board Meeting: Classics or Grand Tours – which do you prefer?
You can also enjoy this video on:
- YouTube …coming (Subscribe to The Bike Lane Channel here)
- Vimeo (download directly here)
- Soundcloud (for those of you who just want the audio)
Audio Note: There are a couple audio issues on The Hot Lap that we’re currently fixing.