In Episode 6 of The Bike Lane’s Spring Classics season, Matt, Scott and Will chat about various topics, including:
– Will Walker’s experiences in the pro peloton while at Rabobank, and his roommate Michael Rasmussen.
– What’s going on with those new aero helmets..
– We catch-up with the third place finishers from the Tour of Flanders, Jurgen Roelandts, the big Belgian is in Australia recharging his batteries.
– In this week’s Target Healthy Living Tips, Dr. Mitch Anderson gives us his tips on post ride nutrition to maximise recovery.
You can also enjoy this video on:
- YouTube (Subscribe to The Bike Lane Channel here)
- Vimeo (download directly here)
- Soundcloud (for those of you who just want the audio)
Special thanks to Ben Miller & John Hewat as well as the Salford Lad’s Club for allowing us to film the show in their cafe. Also, thank you to The Sweetshop, our production partner.